How to use?
1. Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
. Mount the into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
. Glue a Tab with hot melt glue:
- Use Lifter or T-shaped repairer : Glue a Pulling Tab with hot melt glue on it’s back by glue gun tool;
- Use Bridge Puller: Glue the middle tab of Bridge Puller set with hot melt glue on it‘s back by glue gun tool;
4. Put the Tab with hot melt glue at the center of dent fast, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter).
5. Pull out tabs:
- Use Lifter: Screw the rotary axis of the Lifter to find a perfect range for the spring which can pull the tab out. Then press the handle to pull out the tabs directly;
- Use Bridge Puller: Adjust the three screws’ height to find a perfect place for the Bridge Puller, then pull out the tabs directly;
- Use T-shaped repairer: Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing tabs with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
6. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
7. Use the plastic shovel to remove the glue stuck on the machine body. And then clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
5 X Yellow Glue Sticks
5 X Black Glue Sticks
Customer reviews(34)Write Review
Haven't tried the LED board as I was pulling dents in bright sunlight and could see the vehicle's lines very well.
I only have two gripes with this kit:
1 - Slide hammer: The hammer sticks making it more difficult to get the consistent momentum required to pull out the dent(s). Adding a lubricant to the sliding weight did little to alleviate the sticking as the shaft had long parallel grooves in it (caused by inside of the slide not being perfectly round & smooth).
2 - Glue Gun: Heat runs back up the glue stick to the outside world nearest the trigger and prevents the glue from being extruded from the hot end. I had to let it cool, disassemble it and clean it out. Once that was done, it worked better but I'd still consider investing in a higher quality glue gun.
Otherwise, I'm satisfied with it. It got the job done.
then I've tried to repair it but it last just few more hours before it break again...!!!
So as you could imagine this is a pain to try to work dents without it...
I've took pictures of it if you ever being interested in seing them...!!!
Neon holders awfull..
BARELY TIGHTENED IT AND NOTICED BAR KEPT MOVING,UPON INSPECTION OF COLLAR FOUND IT WAS CRACKED ALL THE WAY THRU
THE REST OF PRODUCT IS GOOD WOULD JUST RECOMMEND UPGRADING QUALITY OF LIGHT BAR
out at one time using dent puller.